Welcome to ReadySetDental.com, your gateway to all the information you need to make the most of your dental benefits. Open 24/7, ReadySetDental.com is available when you are to manage the details important to you. Smile.
Dental Fun Facts
- The Statue of Liberty’s mouth is 3 feet wide.
- Some dark chocolate and cheeses are actually good for you teeth.
- Dental floss was first manufactured in 1882 and was made of silk. It's good to keep on hand- if you don't floss you miss cleaning 35% of you tooth surfaces.
- Regular dental cleanings can help prevent a heart attack, in fact two cleanings per year can reduce your risk by 24%.
- The oldest person to grow a new tooth was 76 when two upper wisdom teeth erupted.
- Use a lot of toothpaste? The largest collection of toothpaste tubes on record in the US is 2.037 tubes.
Oral Health & Wellness
Important information about oral health for adults and children